martes, abril 17, 2007



post solo para lucha fans , durante la tarde staba con mi buen amigo noruman leyendo unas frases de bukowski en su blog, y ps seme ocurrio poner algo parecido, pero de algo ke si conozco


"Beat me, if you can! Survive, if I let you!" - taz

"life is a bitch , and then you marry one " The sandman

"To be that man, you've got to beat the man. Woooo!" -- Ric Flair

"Don't Blame Canada...... BLAME YOURSELF!" - Lance storm

"You don't have to like me and I don't give a shit if you do! " -- "The franchise" Shane douglas

" I'm not at a WCW pay-per-view with my tail between my legs. You're in our house, bitch! " - Paul heyman

"I'm the whole F'n Show!" - Rob Van Dam

"I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal!" -Eddie guerrero

"WHAT?" - Stone cold steve austin

"I spit in the face of people who dont want to be cool" -Carlito

"Have a Nice Day!" -Mankind

"Oh..... MY..... GOD!" or "Oh..... MY..... GOD?" -Joey stiles

"And That's The Bottom Line Cause Stone Cold Said So!" - Stone cold steve austin

"DVON...... GET THE TABLES!!!" - Dudley boyz

"Matt Hardy......... WILL NOT DIE!" -Matt hardy

"We got three words for you.... We're Taking Oh-ver!!!" - BWO